- Breakout Board
- The new four-layer board design.
- The new revision antenna RF performance optimization, communication distance is increased by 30% -50% compared to ESP-12E!
- Semi-hole chip technology, the whole IO leads, with metal shielding shell
- Passed FCC & CE & RoHS certification
- Built-board PCB antenna
- 4M bytes SPI Flash for programming.
ESP8266 is a highly integrated chip designed for the needs of a new connected world. It offers a complete and self-contained Wi-Fi networking solution, allowing it to either host the application or to offload all Wi-Fi networking functions from another application processor.
The ESP8266 ESP12F is a system on a chip with WiFi ability. Unlike development boards like the NodeMcu, this product is the pure version of the ESP8266 MCU without peripheral such as voltage regulators, programmer, USB-to-Serial interface and status LEDs. Key specifications like size, voltage, weight and power consumption are conform with the ESP8266 datasheet, while development boards have – due to additional components required in the development process – a higher power consumption as specified.
The ESP8266 has powerful on-board processing and storage capabilities that allow it to be integrated with the sensors and other application specific devices through its GPIOs with minimal development up-front and minimal loading during runtime. Its high degree of on-chip integration allows for minimal external circuitry, and the entire solution, including front-end module, is designed to occupy minimal PCB area.
- Standards Certification: FCC / CE / TELEC
- Wireless standards: 802.11 b / g / n
- Frequency range: 2.4GHz-2.5GHz (2400M-2483.5M)
- Data interface: UART / HSPI / I2C / I2S / Ir Remote Contorl GPIO / PWM
- Operating voltage: 3.0 ~ 3.6V (recommendation 3.3V)
- Working Current: Average: 80mA
- Operating temperature: -40 ° ~ 125 °